It’s been 216 (of 365) Days since we started this journey of #PrayersWrappedInQuotes! 🙏 🕯️ REFLECTION GUIDE below ⬇️
😊 as you read this! Your day is going to be awesome after spending the next 10 mins reflecting!
🕯️: Today, I invite you to do something quite simple but profound: I invite you to look for the good in everyone you meet today–whether you meet them face to face or virtually. You do this by doing the following:
1) INITIATE CONVERSATION. Just say hi with a smile. Ask how their day is so far. And wait for them to answer.
2) BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR SOMETHING GOOD ABOUT THEM as you talk to them. This doesn’t have to be planned, but ask yourself as you’re talking to them, “what can I complement this person on right now?” And compliment them!
Notice that as soon as you look for the good in everyone, your day changes. Do this every day, and you will live a happier life!
You have a minute? You might also find these interesting:
- Letters from Casa Santillan
- How Psychology and Spirituality are Two Sides of the Same Coin
- Three Practices to Celebrate Your Day
- Volo Ergo Sum
- First Two Steps to Creating Resilience