The following terms and conditions describe the policies on the use of and the principles ascribed by Prayers of a Pilgrim.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors.
We might gather the following information when you visit Prayers of a Pilgrim:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, and page views)
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and angperegrino.com on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with our newsletter
We use WordPress Jetpack and Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. We use this information, among other things, to:
(1) facilitate website administration,
(2) improve user browsing experience,
(3) enable use of the services available on the website,
(4) send goods and services purchased via the website,
(5) send statements and invoices, and collect payments,
(6) send general (non-marketing) commercial communications,
(7) send email notifications,
(8) send our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you,
(9) provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user,
(10) deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you.
Prayers of a Pilgrim will not identify you publicly, without express permission from you. It also does not currently nor does it plan to share its account list or detailed information about you with third parties.
Sending Us an E-mail
You may also decide to send us personally identifying information, for example, in an email message containing a question or comment, or by filling out a web form that provides us this information. We use personally identifying information from e-mail primarily to respond to your requests. We may forward your e-mail to other parties who are better able to answer your questions. We may also use your e-mail to contact you in the future about our programs that may be of interest to our readers. We want to be very clear: We will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Providing such information is strictly voluntary. Except as might be required by law, we do not share any information we receive with any outside parties. If you sign up for one of our e-mail lists, we’ll only send you the kinds of information you’ve requested. We won’t share your name or e-mail address with any outside parties.
Questions Regarding Terms and Conditions
Questions regarding this website’s terms and conditions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2020
angperegrino, prayersofapilgrim and eric santillan
Some rights reserved under Creative Commons License NC-SA 3.0.