Welcome to Day 2 of 365 Days of #PrayersWrappedInQuotes!⠀
This is one of the most beautiful explanations of love I’ve ever found. What are you in love with?
We continue our review of last year by contemplating LOVE.
- As you start this year, think about what you are most in love with. Is it a person? Is it an idea? It might help to write these down in a prayerful manner. Writing usually “adds” to our thoughts and makes them deeper.
- In what ways did that which you love decide life for you last year? Why is this so?
- In what ways will your love decide love for you this year?
You have a minute? You might also find these interesting:
- Letters from Casa Santillan
- How Psychology and Spirituality are Two Sides of the Same Coin
- Three Practices to Celebrate Your Day
- Volo Ergo Sum
- First Two Steps to Creating Resilience