Welcome to #PrayersWrappedInQuotes! I’m grateful that you decided to journey with us this year! You’re on DAY 1 and the journey that will take 365 days begins TODAY! ⠀
Your prayer today will be a review of the previous year. Have fun and see you on the other side.
- Think about the 5 things you are most grateful for about last year. Write it down in your journal. Begin your review with gratitude.
- What were the TOP FEELINGS of 2019? Try to summarise your year in terms of 2-3 Major Feelings.
How This Works:⠀
I suggest you go to my profile and focus on my feed for 10minutes so you don’t get distracted. ⠀
(1) Take 3 deep slow breaths to signal to your mind that you are entering sacred space. This is important! Don’t skip this. I’ve found this to be the difference between being ready for prayer and not being ready for one. ⠀
(2) Read the quote slowly, letting the words affect your mind first and then your heart. Pause when a word or phrase strikes you. And let that pause be the beginning of reflection. ⠀
(3) Read the accompanying reflection guide (swipe for the other images) to further deepen your reflection. I’ve designed it to be a 10-minute reflection guide. ⠀
(4) If possible (if you’re not in your commute or driving for example), journal your prayer so it becomes part of your memory bank.⠀
I will also post this on the Stories section of Instagram around 730AM (GMT+8) for it to run for 24hrs. 🔗 in bio.⠀ ⠀
You have a minute? You might also find these interesting:
- Letters from Casa Santillan
- How Psychology and Spirituality are Two Sides of the Same Coin
- Three Practices to Celebrate Your Day
- Volo Ergo Sum
- First Two Steps to Creating Resilience